Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do I get a valueation on item

Customer Question

how do I get a valueation on item
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day, my name is***** tell what you have. Do you have images that you can send?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
A rugby union medallion dated 1901-1902 received by Charles Berry from Dings Rugby Club which started in Temple Mead Bristol England in 1895 and now called Dings crusaders
it is silver (38mmx25mm)with a gold shield,on the front On the back at the top rd323605 in the center DINGS RFC1901-1902
at bottom WHH an anchor and rampant lion with silver chain end fob bar and watch clip
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 12 months ago.

Sports memorabilia is out of my range of expertise. I will opt out. This will open the question again for other members of the team.