Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My sister left me a vase when she passed away I have had it

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** My sister left me a vase when she passed away I have had it for five years now and would like to know what it mite be worth.It is 12& ahalf inches tall 6 inches at its widest. Looks oriental panted in green and gold. there are 3 markings on the bottom. Can you help me? My email is***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hi Carol, my name is***** am happy to help you. I do need to see images of the vase and the marks . You can insert them into this dialogue, (if you need assistance doing that contact customer service. You can also email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in Antiques.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did send 2 pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pic sent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the pictures?

I have not received any images. If you emailed them, it can take awhile before they are forwarded to me. If you wish to post them in this dialogue here is the link with the instructions. http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert.