LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have an antique clock and it needs small repair but I do

Customer Question

I have an antique clock and it needs small repair but I do not know of a reputable dealer in the Portland, OR area
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't remember the brand. It is on the inside of the clock and it isn't with me it's in storage, that's why I want to sell it. Maybe I need to take it for an appraisal.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and I would be happy to help you. I have called around and inquired about clock repair in the Portland area, Here is the link to one that came up regularly for being quality repair to antique clocks. http://covenantclocks.com/home2.htm (###) ###-#### I asked antique dealers I trust and know in Portland and they told me this was one that was very responsible and reliable. Others in the area were not as promoted as these were and some had issues so I thought I would pass this one on to you. I called and talked to this man and he does seem to know his antique clocks. I do not know him but know of a few of his clients that have had work done and they seem very happy with his work. If I may be of further help please let me know. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 12 months ago.

If I can be of further service please let me know and when you have a chance please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. Thank you

If you can post a photo or tell the exact radio you have I can give you value on the radio also here.