Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was wondering if you can help me >I have Antique

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if you can help me >I have Antique Cigarette case .It is hand painted on I found 2 things on it 1 is the letters A C H Or A G H and the other Is G K there is nothing else on it on the letter 3 in three places and gold cased on it it has taken me 7 years to find the letters on it as it is hidden in the trees in the land scape that is on the case
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your interesting cigarette case.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the inside, and one of the marks you mentioned and I should be able to tell you who made it and give you a value.

Many thanks and wait to hear,

Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI I don't want a plan so how do I do this
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for responding, just ignore the offers for plan and your question simply becomes a one-off. You don't owe any money until or unless you accept my answer.

Hope this makes sense,

Robert.

PS. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so am not aware of what screens and offers you are seeing your end. If you wish further clarification, shoot an email to [email protected]

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid through palpay 53 dollars worried they are going to take every month
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

I understand your concern, that would not be good.

I don't have a customer support number for JustAnswer, Australia, but the US one is:

Customer Support, phone number 1.***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Robert so sorry had to get the payment sorted so do I have to pay for this talk now
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Judy,

There's no extra charge for my answer over and above what you've already pledged (which is US$38 or A$53) that you'll be charged only if and when you accept my answer.

Meanwhile, thanks for sending the photos which have just been sent on to me.

Unfortunately they have come through to me thumbnail size and won't enlarge. Could you send them in a bigger format?

Many thanks and wait to hear,

Best wishes,
Robert