Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I found a bunch of bank checks written to a doctor in Fond

Customer Question

I found a bunch of bank checks written to a doctor in Fond du Lac Wisconsin the starting dates are 1908 and I also found some electric bills are there any value to these today
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques and collectibles for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Unfortunately, even old canceled checks have very little value, unless they are signed by a famous person. For example Babe Ruth, or a movie star etc. Some people collect old checks because of the vignettes on them. The fancier the better. These have a collector value of .50-1.00 each. The electric bills about the same.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you wayne...I appreciate the info
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My pleasure. Please consider me first with any future questions and kindly take time to rate my service.

Thanks again,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,