Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have a set of invento - specs made by invento prod. corp.

Customer Question

I have a set of invento - specs made by invento prod. corp. Long Island City N.Y. in the original box ."Works like a periscope to reflect at an angle your printed page, your tv screen.
Pat. No. 280193
Was wondering what the Value is.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Thank you for the information and photo.

Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,

Doris

I researched invento-specs.

I found a pair that sold at auction in 2014 for $10 but the screws are missing.

The box and instructions are the same as yours.

See the photo below.

If the auctioned invento-specs were perfect like yours, they would have sold for about $25-30. Glasses screws are easy to find.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING now so that I am compensated by JA for my time and effort. This is of no cost to you.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty, site charges or current appraisal values - all three are beyond my control.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.

Thank you.

Hi there!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. These were passed on to me about 35 years ago.I found them when empting stored boxes.

One never knows what one will find in such boxes.

Please do not forget my need for a positive rating. It is the only way I am compensated by Just Answer for my work. It costs you nothing extra.

Kind regards,

Doris

If I have provided all the information you require, please rate me a positive. This costs you nothing extra.

If you need more information, please let me know before you rate me.

Kind regards,

Doris