Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We found several G Favai prints that look like they came

Customer Question

We found several G Favai prints that look like they came from a book. we have numbers 8-11 which look like his trip to Capri. do you know is they are from a book? not torn out pages and one is dated 1929. Actually in picking up one with a gloved hand they are black and white sketches one is (7&3/4 X 6) gently attached to a page with the number on the page not the sketch. can i copy and email or fax you one of them??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day my name is***** you for your question. They could be by: Gennaro FAVAI (1879-1958). Please send a clear image of one. You can attach it to this dialogue or you can email it to:***@******.*** attention Tim in Antiques.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have made a copy of the one attached to a page with 8 at the bottom. Sorry I did not copy the one with name and 1929 under his signature? This one the name was in the bottom right corner but did not copy on copier or I would have damaged the page it is attached to. I will email to you with attachment. Email will come from:***@******.***

Thank you it will take time for the support team to forward it to my mail. I will watch for your email.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!

I have just checked my mail box and nothing has come through yet. I will let you know when it does. Tim