LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

We have a Bryson 1902 original print of My Sweetheart. It is

Customer Question

We have a ***** ***** Bryson 1902 original print of My Sweetheart. It is dated 1902 in what appears to be the original frame. What is this worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Do you have a photo of your print? I evaluate the photo for condition and to give you an accurate value. I look forward to helping you Thank you

"My Sweetheart" print on canvas framed runs 152.00

if it is a print on paper it runs about 85.00 framed.

Biography

James Bryson (1856 - 1918)

***** ***** Bryson was active/lived in Illinois / Canada. James Bryson is known for calendar illustration

***** ***** Bryson was born in Canada in 1856 and passed away in Chicago in 1918. He is buried in Canada. He was an illustrator for several calendar companies, but mainly did work for the Thomas D. Murphy company of Red Oak Iowa. He painted mainly woman. His paintings were often quite risque for publication for the time period.

Sources:

Rebecca Bryson, Bryson surname researcher and genealogist (www.angelfire.com)

Tim and ***** *****, illustration art collectors

If I may be of further service please let me know I am happy to help.