Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old Imari Bowl that broke and an old painting that

Customer Question

I have an old Imari Bowl that broke and an old painting that was damaged during a movie shoot at my house, and need an appraisal on their value. How does this work? THanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you By chance do you have photos of the backside of the bow llthat you care post. I need to see the rim of the bottom if possible. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will actually be in New Orleans tomorrow where the broken bowl is and I can send you a photo then. I have a matching bowl that isn't damaged as well. Can you email me so I can respond with the photo directly to you? I also have a small painting that was damaged that I sent a photo of, but not sure if another appraiser has that one or not? Thanks!

I am replying to both of the posts for the photo and the Imari bowl. I can post here but not respond to private emails. If you can post photos here within our posts I can answer back with values. I need measurements of the painting and of the bowl also. Both hold value brfore the damage.