Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and I have a question about an old

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and I have a question about an old grandfather clock that has been in my family for (we think) 100 years
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There isn't really any issues... I just want to know if you can tell me about my clock. I have tried to research it myself, but I can't seem to find it anywhere
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No thank you, ***** ***** Have a nice day
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

I'll need to see a clear overall photo, and clear close-ups of any marks, stamps, or labels, particularly on the clock face and the clockworks (if accessible).

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Sincerely,

Jennifer