LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

We have a set of 4 ladder back chairs made by Tell City

Customer Question

We have a set of 4 ladder back chairs made by Tell City Chair Company, model 8036. They are in excellent condition. What is their value?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The chairs are in excellent condition and still have the original manufacturer sticker on the bottom of the seat.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. These chairs on the secondary market value at 285-300.00 each in excellent condition. From the photo they appear to be in excellent condition. As a set you could easily get $1000 for all four. If you have further questions please feel free to reply I am happy to help always.

please rate the answer when you have a chance as this is how I am paid for my work.