Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a circle on the back of my mirror and it's hard to

Customer Question

I have a circle mark on the back of my mirror and it's hard to read, but underneath the mark it shows 7
-
22 of course it's closer together. How do I tell what the mark says and what it is
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

If you cannot read it, there is no way to know what this is. There is no data base with marks used on this type item. Where you wanting the mirror valued?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wasn't expecting anything valued, that's not what I thought this was. I just want to know the time frame it was made and the markers identified
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a photo of the mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's also part to a dresser
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I only saw the mark on the back of the mirror, we are an online appraisal site, that values items for customers. There is no way to identify this mark. If you send a picture of the dresser it can be dated.

Glenda