Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying togged the artist identified and an appraisal

Customer Question

I am trying togged the artist identified and an appraisal for the attached work. Looks to be an asian contemporary mixed media. Please note signature in lower left. More images available. Thanks in advance! R***** *****
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good grief! "To get" not togged...
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Is there any writing on the back or a title to this painting? Also can you post a few more photos to review? This will help me in my evaluation. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't recall any writing on the back before framing approx 10 years ago. It is signed or titled on the front left bottom. Attaching more photos also. Thanks in advance.

I have not ben able to find anything on this artist. I willl opt out for another expert to answer if they can help you. You will not need to do anything and it does not cost you any more.