Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I aquired a painting ( 30 x 36) by manitoulin Island artist

Customer Question

I aquired a painting ( 30 x 36) by manitoulin Island artist Blair Debassige titled "Sky Woman" - Dec.14,1995. I'm curious about it's value. Can you help?
Thank you,
Deborah ***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There will be a delay in sending photo's. A day or so....
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

That is fine - send over images at your convenience.

If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please see attached image. Thank you, Deborah
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
image #2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please advise whether you are able to view the pictures. I am having difficuly attaching photos via this chat. Is there an email that I can forward the pictures to? Thank you, Deborah
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Deborah,

My apologies for the delay, I joined the masses today for Black Friday shopping; however there are no images attached here.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora