rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a large set of Czech Perkins Hammer China. I have no

Customer Question

I have a large set of Czech Perkins Hammer China. I have no idea what pattern it is nor how old it is. How would I be able to tell these things?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Jessica,

I think you mean Pirkenhammer china, also called Epiag when it has the Czech mark dating the set you have to 1918 to 1938. After 1939, the mark would read Germany. There were only about 20 patterns that were named and other hundreds of pattern were not named, so percentage-wise it is likely that your is an un-named pattern. Please do add a photo by using the ADD FILES button in the lower right of your screen and I can check it for you. The value of plates by this company in this time period are 20 each for dinner plates, 8.00 each for bread/salad plates, 10.00 each for bowls and $15.00 each for cup and saucer sets.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attempted to add files that included pictures, but I'm not sure if they loaded property, because I do not see them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do not see them here. Let's do this by email instead.

Email photos to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' so that the pics will get forwarded to me. This way takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.