LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

J. C. rippled front steeple clock

Customer Question

J. C. Brown rippled front steeple clock
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. The rippled pattern was called wicker as the look appeared to be as a wicker chair. These clocks were circa 1840s and in great shape working order they run(###) ###-####00 in todays market. Thank you if I may be of further help please let me know as I am happy to help.

I wanted to check back and see if I may be of further help to you. When you have a chance please rate the answer as thisis how I am paid for my work. Thank you and just let me know if you have any further questions. I am always happy to help.

Hello, please be sure to rate my answers if you have no further help needed as this is how I am paid from the site. Thank you