Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora. My name is ***** *****. I was just going through some

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Nora. My name is ***** *****. I was just going through some boxes of books my parents had and found a a couple that might be worth keeping. I would value your opinion. First one is History and Rhymes of the Lost Battalion by "Buck Private" McCollum. Next is "Reach Me The Tin and Other Tales by Riley Wilson c. 1932. Last is "The Poetical Works of William Cullen Brynt, no date but published by Hurst and Company.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: "The Battalion" shows Coyrighted 1919,1921,1922, 1923, and 1929. Sketches by Franklin Sly and Tolman R. Reamer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Antiques Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Definitely not in a rush. Is there any other info needed on the other two books?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request here however I only assess one book or matched book set per question here. If you would like to continue please choose one book or matched book set and send me the title, author, year printed and publisher name.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested info available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,
Sorry, I was sure I answered you a few days ago. The book did not have a publish date and I was able to find out enough information online to know I really didn't have anything of value so I am not pursuing this. I have cancelled my membership as I really don't have much of value and am on a limited income. Thank you for your trouble.Regards,Debbie
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for getting back to me.

~Nora