Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Hard Cover book set of three that sits in a metal

Customer Question

I have a Hard Cover book set of three that sits in a metal and leather book holder the same color as the books which is Brown and Olive with Tan speckels.The books are in excellent condition still binded perfectly. The pages have a antique brownish color. No writing or tearing to the pages. All intact. All pages of the books are Gold Leaf. The first book is: "The New Pocket Roget's Thesaurus in Dictionary form", printed 1961 including the Preface To The First Edition. The second book is: "The New Merriam- Webster Pocket Dictionary", a Pocket Cardinal Edition, printed 1964. The third book is: " The New Rand McNally Pocket World Atlas, a Cardinal Edition", printed 1961. I would like to know what the value is for this Antique collection.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please add a picture of the set in its case.