Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 large Limoges pieces marked Limoges made in France

Customer Question

I have 2 large green Limoges pieces marked Limoges made in France hand painted!! In good condition. Trying to find out what they would be worth!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of the front of one platter and the marks on the back. Please also tell me the size of your platters.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 33.00$ on my credit card and this is way too complicated to get the info I asked for!! I am not happy !!

It is not possible to identify and value what you have with the information you gave. it is necessary to see what you have in order to appraise it. I gave you three different ways to upload pictures. Are you unable to either post or email pictures?