Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 12 x 9" floral Coalport 5959/j plates. 3 x 11" floral

Customer Question

I have 12 x 9" floral Coalport 5959/j plates. 3 x 11" floral oval shaped dishes and 1 x 10" ditto.
All good condition with 1 slightly faded plate. Can you give mean an idea on value to prevent my children fighting!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robert,

Great name! This is Robert here and I'd be happy to help with your Coalport china, thanks for requesting me.

Could you very kindly attach a couple of photos, including the marks on the back and we'll go from there.

Many thanks and wait to hear,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0