LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a Dudson Wilcox and Till porcelain with a blue flower

Customer Question

Hi! I have a Dudson Wilcox and Till white porcelain with a blue flower pattern and bits of etched gold large pitcher and wash basin it is stamped with the name and the number 6410< England with a picture of what looks like a mermaid holding a trident sitting on a barrel I believe it is from the early 1900 s . Can you tell me anything more and what it might be valued at?
Thank you,
Jenny
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is***@******.***, as I go through mu storage I have some paintings from the 1920 s with war stamps on the back of the picture, vases, silverware, pewter, can you help with these antique as well?
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the basin and pitcher for my review to evaluate and give you an accurate value and history. Also, yes I would be able to help with paintings and such also. I look forward to helping you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning and thank you for your response, I have taken some pictures to send you, I just want to confirm your email is it***@******.***?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, here are two pictures I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, the email to send pbotos is.***@******.*** and in the subject line please put. For ladytanya65. They im turn send them on to me. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I tried to send two photos of the wash basin Nov 22 at 10:52, were you able to see them?Thanks again, Jenny

Hello, thank yes I have the photos of the basin and pitcher thank you. You have an English set in the Mikado pattern that includes a pitcher and washbowl. It was made by Dudson, Wilcox & Till of Hanley, Staffordshire. The company was in business from 1902 to 1926. Value of your set: $300-$400. Very nice set thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning! Thank you for your reply, I would like to send some more pictures to send you later this evening.
I hope you have a great day! Jenny

Thank you Jenny have a great day too. I look forward to seeing your items.

I look forward to hearing from you. If you have more items please let me know if not please let me know so I may click to have the rating done. This is how I am paid for my answers. I will await as you did say you had other photos for review and value. Thank you Tanya

hello, I was just checking back to see if you were ready yet with more photos. No rush