Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have norman rockwell the four seasons;1956 printed on 100

Customer Question

i have norman rockwell the four seasons;1956 printed on 100 percent vegetable parchment paper limited printing ,,numberd in pencil.they are ,,a boy meets his dog,,,adventurers between adventures,,,,mysterious malady,,,pride of parenthood..
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.
.

Is this Prints?