Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've got a vintage/antique solid silver strachan productions

Customer Question

Hi I've got a vintage/antique solid silver strachan productions goblet cup, it's about 10cm in diameter of the cup part and about 15cm in hight. Just wondering if you could please let me know a rough price of what there worth please???
Thanks
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks dirty in the photo but will clean up well just needing the highest paying offers available in Australia and world wide please thanks
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

You may be posting on the wrong site. We are an appraisal site, not a selling site.

If you wish an appraisal, I need a photo of the marks on your goblet.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK could you please still give me a rough price please just so I have a basic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no marks just a stamp saying strachan productions on the bottom of the goblet in a little circle... It's pretty old

Unfortunately, I cannot find an accurate answer for your question. I will release your question so that all the other professionals can choose to answer you with accuracy.
I want you to have the best answer possible. Please do not rate me down because I released your question. Releasing your question is called "opting-out." I will not be able to respond to you once I opt-out.
I am very sorry.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even just a guess of the price would be great appreciated please
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Does your Goblet say Sterling Silver on it anywhere? Or have a mark for Sterling Silver?