rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I'm researching the value of a set of china bought in the

Customer Question

I'm researching the value of a set of china bought in the mid fifties in Europe. Label on the bottom says Thomas at the top, then a shield with a flourished R in the middle, and Germany written underneath. Stamped numbers under that 03563 22. Ivory colored with gold trim, decorated with a phoenix-type bird and flowers. Thank you for your help.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is china made by Fritz Thomas Porcelain Factory in Rosenthal, Germany in the 1950's. The pattern name is ***** ***** features a bird of paradise.

Please let me know how many pieces you have and in what form so that I can value the set for you.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get a count of the pieces in your set? If we are done, then click the stars to rate me. I would still like to help you value the set, though. Get back to me when you can.