Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

From Norfolk, VA and I was told that you have an answer on

Customer Question

This is Carol from Norfolk, VA and I was told that you have an answer for me on the value of my China.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

I would like to give you a value for your china but I am going to need some information about it.

Please tell me how many guests it serves. Then I need to know how many pieces each person has. Next, I need a list of serving pieces. These can add a lot to the value of a set.

Finally I need two photos - one of a cup and saucer and one of the marks on the bottom of your china pieces.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.