Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have some 800 silver from the pre World War 1 era that

Customer Question

I have some 800 silver from the pre World War 1 era that have German soldiers and rank dates dating April 1st 1891 other various family crests from very famous and influential German people, they are so rare I'm having trouble getting a value. Can you help plz kenny t
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kenny,

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the height of each cup and and see images of the marks on the underside.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They Twente from 1 inch and a half to 4 inches
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kenny,

Thank you for the additional information.

Your German 800 silver is stamped from the Hanover retailer, Hermann Friedrich Wilhelm Buckmann.

The collection would sell for up to $2000 on today’s auction market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora