Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a lady elgin watch and wondered what its value is.

Customer Question

I have a lady elgin watch and wondered what its value is. Serial number H152131. Its in the original case and box with the and price tag connected to the small Elgin red book
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at just answer. I would be happy to help you. I have a few questions to help e is the serial number you have stated from the movement side or on the back of the case? The serial number I need is the one place on the side of the movement or mechanism side. There are two sets of numbers and to identify the watch we use the serial number that is given below the mechanism. If you have a photo of the watch also is helpful to evaluate for condition. Thank you for your help. All this helps in giving you the best information accurate information for your watch. I look forward to helping you.