Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a few more items if you have some time to look

Customer Question

I have a few more items for you if you have some time to look
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I think I will opt-out because I read that you think my appraisals are too low. I would rather tell people the truth than inflate prices just to get a good rating. I am sorry that we can't work together, I have enjoyed it in the past, but I do not want to cause further disappointment. It has been a pleasure.

Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Are these the same ones I assessed for you last night?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You and Tanya were close on the first one I sent. Y'all opinion of the second one wasn't near as close to each other. That's why I wanted ray wares to give her opinion.
Ray wares, I wasn't trying to offend you. Maybe everything I have sent is of little value. I'm not upset and still gave you a good rating. The low evaluations suck for self explanatory reasons..I apologize if you took that the wrong way. I still would like for you to look it over and see what you think. Bw Doris and Tanya, one sees something more valuable than the other, which is fine. So I figured I might as well ask for a third opinion and see where your estimation was on the value of the framed piece..sorry if I upset you in any way

You are certainly entitled to ask for a third opinion if you wish to pay for it.

Still, most of our customers state they are looking for an additional assessment when doing so.