Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have two pictures I would like to have appraised. Can you

Customer Question

I have two pictures I would like to have appraised. Can you do this? What is the process?
One picture is an original oil painted by Oris Dahlen in 1977. Size 18 by 24 inches. See picture below. Second is a framed, signed and numbered print by Gordon Snidow titled "Ain't No City Beer" Size of frame 36 by 24 inches.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Generally, I only assess one item per question here, however since you were not aware I will make an exception.

On today's market, an original Oris Dahlen (1918 - 2003) painting would carry an estimate of $300 - $500 at auction. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $1500.

Gordon Snidow is offering his A/P copy of the print by the same name for $1000. Here is a link for you, and also to the artist's own personal site.

http://www.gordonsnidow.com/Coors/AintNoCityBeer.asp

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora