rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a MI Naken Co Silverware set in a wooden chest with

Customer Question

I have a MI Naken Co Silverware set in a wooden chest with 1800 Stainless USA on the back of the silverware. It also has a Naken's Tarnish Proof Silverware Chest seal on the inside of the box. Is this just a plain silverware set or is this a special company who made this?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The box is made by Mi Naken Chicago and the set is made of Stainless Steel and not Sterling Silver in the 1800 pattern by Reed and Barton. The set was made in the 1950's and the flatware with the box has a value of $150.00, box $70, flatware 80.00 (for 40 to 72 pieces).

It is important for you to click the stars after you read my answer.