Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Value of a 12 piece place setting of Noritake Dresalda

Customer Question

value of a 12 piece place setting of Noritake Dresalda occupied japan china
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The Noritake Dresalda pattern, number 3849, was first introduced in 1933, but the mark of Occupied Japan pinpoints the date of your set to 1947 to 1952 when the US authorities were controlling territories in Japan. I think you mean that you have a 5-piece place setting for 12 people which would be about 60 pieces. The retail value of this pattern with 60-72 pieces total is $1300 to $1500.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you read my answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer. This is a follow- up to see if there was anything else you need to know about this set. Please do click the stars for me if we have covered everything.