Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a hanging lamp and 2 side lamps that at were one time

Customer Question

I have a hanging lamp and 2 side lamps that at were one time gas lamps I bought them from the daughter of the original owner I purchased them in the 80's She told me they were done by bigelow and Kennard The lamps are yellow with a green ivy border The original brass chain is still with the large hanging lamp I can send pics
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

There is one image of the hanging lamp showing here. The hanging stained glass dome shade by Bigelow & Kennard has a value of $2000 - $3000 on today's market.

Please send the photos of the pair of side lamps at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? You can send the additional images at your convenience and at no extra charge to you.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora