Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is a probable available appraisal VonBriggle Vase...

Customer Question

What is a probable available appraisal for a VonBriggle Vase... Shaded Aquamarine color with a figure of a Man wrapped around the top of the Vase...made in the early 1900's I will get a picture and send tomorrow. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request here.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the height and see images of the front and underside.

You can send images at any time, no rush.

If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I sent an additional services offer to you.

~Nora