rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

OI have a Royal Dorcester Candelabra of a girl on a swing.

Customer Question

OI have a Royal Dorcester Candelabra of a girl on a swing. The tag that my folks kept with it says Circa 1865-1880 and I wonder what it is worth - it is also stamped and incised on the bottom with a registry number....
Additionally, I have a 3 piece set of 'tomatoe' porcelain - apparently a creamer/sugar set that says Royal Sayreville/Bavaria on the bottom.
AND I have a set of Aunt Jemima/and Moset 'plastic' slat and pepper shakers that syay F & F MOld & Die Works Dayton, OH on the bottom.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Linda,

The circa 1880 Royal Dorcester candelabra is worth $200, the tomato porcelain was made in the 1930's to mimic Royal Bayreuth and has a value of $30-$40, the FF & M Old Die Works Aunt Jemima and Uncle Moses S& P shakers have a value of $15.00. These are reproduction of F & F molds and not considered originals by collectors.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer.

If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' so that you could get me again.

Let's close this question by having you click the stars.