Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of four original Hepplewhite chairs.

Customer Question

what is the value of four original Hepplewhite chairs. (1770-1780) Photos available. Probably Baltimore or Philadelphia but unsigned. Excellent condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** send images of the chairs. You can use the paperclip icon on the toolbar, or you can email them to:***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques. Which auction did you approach?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that this website is a fraud. There is no paper clip to click on and no letters of accreditation and if I want a phone call it. Oats another 18 dollars.
I will tell the credit card not to honor the transaction unless I hear from you within two hours. That is 10:.30 EST

If you have any questions about the validity of the sight please contact customer service.

There is a tool bar on my screen I do not know what is on yours. The paperclip has worked for other customers. You can also email them to***@******.***. I asked about the auction house because most of them will not accept items that fall below a value level. Christie's and Sotheby's is $5,000.00, Bonham's is $1,000.00. So that would be a clue as to their opinion of the chairs.