Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Fine Art Appraiser, MA, President of ANA, CFAA
54025905

I have an oil painting i need appraised but i 't know

Customer Question

i have an oil painting i need appraised but i don't know how to send you a picture
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a clear close up photo of the signature? This will help me in my evaluation and accuracy of value. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the pictures i sent have the clearest signature

Hi ok thank you I will try to change it to enlarge then thank you for the reply.

I shall opt out as I can not make out the signature well enough to give give you a value. Opting out just opens it for another expert to help if they have knowledge of this artist . You dont need to do anything on your part and it does not cost you any more. Thank you

Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** appears you have a painting by Ernani Pluderi, he is a late 20th century artist who painted ethnic style portraits of men and boys. Most of them are sold on ebay rather than in art auctions. They have a a value range of $200.00 to $250.00.

Please take a moment and rate the answer.