LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I want to have an appraisal of an antique wooden sign from a

Customer Question

I want to have an appraisal of an antique wooden sign from a grist mill.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer. I would be happy to help you. Roller Mills replaced Grist Mills in production and finer quality ground product. The sign you have shared 10' long and 19 1/2" wide is a wonderful sign. Does not look to be damaged and would have a value of $1,800-2,200.00 It is from a mill that has a long historical background to the community and historically a part of the community. If I may be of further help please let me know.

Hello I wanted to check back and see if I may be of further help. When you have a chance please rate the answer as this is how I am paid from the site also. Thank you and just let me know if you have any questions on the sign I am happy to help you.

Please rate my answer if there are no further questions pn the sogn. This os how I am paid from the site. Thank you