LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Can I get an appraisal vase it measures 10" tall and

Customer Question

Can I get an appraisal for this vase it measures 10" tall and pictures show marking on bottom. Thank You in advance
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers hwre at just answer. I would be happy to help you. Please allow me time to research the markings and I will post back here this afternoon. I look forwarx to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting on the appraisal

Hello, Thank you for your patience the weather here has kept us off line most of the day. Thunderstorms and heavy rain. You have a beautiful double handled bud vase the markings on bottom show it to be Simon Fielding &Company 1884 is the date of production and it appears to be in excellent condition after reviewing the photos completely. The pattern number is ***** The value is 185-200.00 in today's market. Thank you for sharing and please let me know if I may be of further service. Thank you have a wonderful Sunday ahead.

Hello, I was just checking in to make sure you received the answer and if you had any further questions. Please let me know as I am happy to help.