LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a Pro Hart, small painting on board one of s early

Customer Question

I have a Pro Hart, small painting on board one of his early ones. how much are these worth. it is framed approx 30 cms x 14cms. thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am one of the expert appraisers here at justanswer and would be happy to help you. I will review your photo and post here shortly. Thank you

Pro Hart also known as Kevin Charles Hart (1928 - 2006) Pro Hart was active/lived in Australia known for his paintings. From what I found his work in this size and form is valued at 1800-2,000.00 I would suggest contacting Christies Auction House if you are wishing to sell the piece. For insurance value I would say 2,500.00 for insurance purposes. Thank you and please let me know if I may be of further service to you. I am happy to help always.

Please rate my answer when you have a chance as this is how I am paid from the site. If I may be of further help just let me know.