rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a set of Elite Limoges France bone china dated

Customer Question

I have a set of Elite Limoges France bone china dated between 1896-1920 (with the red decoration mark on the mark showing St Martian). I have different size of plates, soup bowl, platter dishes, 2 round bowls, 2 serving dishes, gravy boat with plate, tea cups with saucers, cream & sugar. I am wondering how much this is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of

Dinner plate - 25$ for each unit

Luncheon plate - 35$ for each unit

Bread and butter plate - 10$ for each unit

Salad Plate - 15$ for each unit

Soup bowl - 12$ for each unit

Platter - 45$ for each unit

Round bowl - 60$ for each unit

Serving dishes - 90$ for each unit

Gravy w platter - 75$ for each unit

Tea cup and saucer set - 35$ for each set

Cream and sugar - 45$

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!