Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a London times dated Tuesday April 16, 1912 Featuring

Customer Question

I have a London times dated Tuesday April 16, 1912 Featuring TITANIC DISASTER.
The news paper is in excellent condition, What is it worth?
Email: ***@***.net
Phone: (***) ***-***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.
Please Note: I am sorry I am unable to do live conversation per phone. There is data that needs to be obtained, this is always best in written form, in order to give a correct, honest appraisal.

,

Is this is an original or one of the reproductions that have been sold through the years?
.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is an orginal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

It will not help to do a phone call, as I stated above I do not do phone calls, I am unable to do that. All I need to know to value this is, is it original? A phone call will cost you more money and it is not needed.

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I responded to this, are you still needing help? I see you asked a new question about this? I also see that you say it is original can you tell me the condition of the paper?

Me