How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a very nice American of Martinsville curio cabinet.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a very nice American of Martinsville curio cabinet. It's fairly large and has curved glass on the sides. One of the side glass panels broke during our last move and I cannot find anyone who might be able to replace it. I live near Raleigh, NC. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.


You would need to find a glass replacement business who specializes in bent glass.

Please send images at your convenience.