Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old german vase with markings similar to the one

Customer Question

Hi I have an old german vase with brown markings similar to the one pictured and I also have a large "delft wall plate that is even more difficult for me to find information on. The vase is stamped 2856 and has BP stamped or imprinted on the bottom. It is a blue vase with a handpainted scene of woman with sheep and a wolf in the background.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.

Sincerely,

Nora