LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Do you have any ideal about this hand painted turn of the

Customer Question

Do you have any ideal about this hand painted turn of the century chair
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request. Please allow me to review the photo and research this. Are there any markings or signature on the chair?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
none that I can see.

Hello, After much research this is a lovers chair the heart shaped backing and the couple courting on the back. The age is 1650-1700s. Beautiful chair, English and condition appears to be excellent. The painting s done all by hand and the seat of the chair looks to be excellent also. Not to worn so I consider it to be in excellent condition all around. The prince on a chair in this condition and age is $1,200-1,500.00 for insurance and on the secondary market I would say 800-1,200.00 It would be hard to replace in this condition and quality. Very exquisite chair thank you for sharing and coming to justanswer. If I may be of further service please let me know. I am always happy to help.