Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pottery set that appears to be a wine cooler with

Customer Question

I have a pottery set that appears to be a wine cooler with eight glasses. It is signed by R T.... Unable to read the signature. Can you help? Can I send photos?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send a photo of the complete set and additional images of the signature from different angles.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional images. Please allow me some time to look these over.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Notice there is a repaired crack in the bottom of the vessel.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I can provide information on the age, material, and value based on comparables - however I am not able to decipher the signature of the potter.

~or~

~OR~

I can opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional fee. Opening the question is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, let's opt

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Nora, for your help. Hopefully someone will know.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I have found this to be an artist - Richard Tuck. He is known for his fine ceramics and does many forms, functional, decorative and wall art. Here is his website http://rtuck.com/about/about-the-artist.html I see you have 8 cups and then the large canister with cork seal. There is damage to the vessel I would say the value on the set as a whole would be 450-500.00 If I may be of further service please let me know.