Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

N original RCA machine that plays 12 by 12 discs

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

This is Wayne. Is this RCA SelectaVision?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I worked for RCA and when they issued these machines they were flawed and when repaired they gave them to employees. The palay these discs beautifully and we had to buy the discs of which I hace about 20 or more of all old movies
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

These machines are selling for $100-150 in good working condition. The discs are selling for $2-5 each. There are still a lot of titles available on ebay. I had this system back in the early eighties,

Thanks,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,