Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Doris' I sent pictures of two cognac bottles that I was told

Customer Question

Hi Doris' I sent pictures of two cognac bottles that I was told were very rare, because of the shape of the bottles and a very limited amount made. Did you get the pictures?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. Thank you for requesting me.

I have not received your photos.

One quick way is the following -
To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.

Or if you prefer -

This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:
Please follow the questions exactly or they will not get to me.

Send the picture to,***@******.***

In the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals."
.
In the body of the message put, your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with
Just Answer,so they can verify who you are.

This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answer
techs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours.
.
They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Doris-dfm925 just checking to see if you received the pictures I sent of 2 cognac for appraisal. Sorry for these problems sending the pictures.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to Doris-dfm925 just checking to see if you received the pictures I sent of 2 cognac for appraisal? Sorry for the problems sending the pictures. Thank You ***@******.***
Linda Biddle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attention, Doris-dfm925, I've sent you pictures of two cognac bottles that I was told were very rare because of the shape of the bottles and a very limited amount made. Please update me on the information about my bottles. I bought these in 1976 in West Germany. Thank You

Unfortunately, I cannot find an accurate answer for your question. I will release your question so that all the other professionals can choose to answer you with accuracy.
I want you to have the best answer possible. Please do not rate me down because I released your question. Releasing your question is called "opting-out." I will not be able to respond to you once I opt-out.
I am very sorry.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

.
My name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Brief Explanation of how the appraisers work on Just Answer for you. The appraisers do not work for the just answer site. We come to the site to answer questions customers ask there. We do not send customers any messages through email. We only communicate with a customer in this message box. We do not send emails asking for anything. After we type a communication to you, you get notified by the site we sent you a message. Just like when you send us a response we get notified so we come to this message area to respond to you. We are not at the Just Answer site, we are independent Appraisers who come to the site.
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.x
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.x

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.x
Or you may use this method:
.x
Go to www.imgur.com
.x
click on Computer
.x
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.x
Hit open.
.x
Click on Start Upload
.x
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.x
.x
.x
.x
.x
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.x
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.x
.x
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.x
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.x
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.x
.x
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda