Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 black glass vases that are 11 inches tall with

Customer Question

I have 2 blown black glass vases that are 11 inches tall with white child figure on each one facing each other. They appear to be like the mary Gregory type - I think that is the name and had gold rings on that top edge and lower diameter that are mostly gone from years of cleaning. They were shown in an old antique book of 60 years ago but do not have it any longer. Can you give me any info on this? ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Francis,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your vases.

It sounds like what you have is indeed a pair of Mary Gregory style vases. Could you very kindly attach a photo of them and I'll be able to give you a complete appraisal and an accurate value. I can appraise them sight unseen, but will be able to give you a much more accurate and meaningful figure once I've seen them.

If you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert