Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Trying to find the name of older Wedgwood dinner plates.They

Customer Question

Trying to find the name of older Wedgwood dinner plates.They edged in gold. have five grecian type muses in cameo shapes on the border. The I.D. number on the back of the plate id #w910F. I have ten of these plates. Would be curious if they have any value. Am preparing possessions for distribution at my demise. (many years from now!) Thank you.
Barbara
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Barbara,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Wedgwood dinner plates.

It sounds like what you have may be one of their Astbury patterns, some versions of which can be very expensive. Could you very kindly attach a photo and one of the mark on the back and I'll tell you what you have and give you a value.

Once you have the photos in your computer, it's a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Many thanks and wait to hear.

Robert