Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Here is a vase I can't find

Customer Question

Here is a vase I can't find
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Your ceramic vase was made by a home hobbyist, circa 1970's - 1980's. The mold would have been purchased through a catalog, in this case from Altantic Mold and then made by the person who purchased the mold. The maker signed only with their initials, which appear as CGJ - in general, the full name of the maker using the Altantic Mold cannot be traced. Even though the design is based on a German jug, this was produced in the US. On today's market, this could sell for a high of $10 - $30.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora